To keep you healthy smile, it is important to visit your dentist regularly, clean your teeth regularly and thoroughly, and stick to a healthy diet.
Good dental health begins with you. By following this simple routine, you can keep your mouth clean and healthy:
- Brush your teeth twice a day using fluoride toothpaste.
- Have sugary drinks and snacks less often.
- Use a small to medium size toothbrush.
- Use a toothbrush with soft to medium multi-tufted, round-ended nylon bristles.
- Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
- Use small circular movements to clean your teeth.
- Change your toothbrush regularly.
- Clean between your teeth using dental floss.
- Visit your dentist at least once a year.